Transition to Smarter Virtualization Technology
Virtualization represents one of the biggest opportunities for a growing company to significantly reduce technology costs — and you can do it while modernizing your infrastructure and greatly streamlining your operation.
By strategically consolidating servers, applications and network connections, you can reduce hardware, software and maintenance costs by as much as 40%. Perhaps more important is that your business realizes significantly greater resiliency, scalability, efficiency and security.
ITData has developed a protocol for achieving a virtualized infrastructure. We will facilitate the process with your team to:
- Dramatically reduce costs for technology hardware and operations
- Simplify compliance with changing security and privacy standards
- Maintain tighter controls on workstations, operating systems and applications (efficiencies from centralized infrastructure management)
- Maximize computing power and storage across your network
- Design and transition systems to smarter virtualization technology
- Hosting of apps and files
- Offsite backup and recovery
- Desktop and infrastructure
Whether you have 5 servers or 500, you owe it to your organization to explore the benefits of virtualization. Given the increasing complexity of enterprise networks, a plan to consolidate your configuration – from desktop to data center – is an important tool for preserving your competitive edge and protecting your mission-critical data.
Contact ITData today and see how our Process can help you design and transition your systems and take advantage of smarter virtualization technology. Our team of senior engineers are experts at building environments with VMWare, Xen and Hyper-V.
Trust experience. Think ITData.