Move the Ball Forward
Project management is a methodical approach to planning and guiding project processes from start to finish. ITData through its guides a project through five stages: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling, and closing.
Information technology projects are most often a temporary, short-term initiative to create a unique product, service or environment, such as removing old servers, developing a custom e-commerce site, creating new desktop images or merging databases. They have a firm start and end date, often with specific milestones and goals to be met during the development cycle.
ITData project managers are experienced and credentialed engineers – they understand why some projects succeed while others fail. As a result, we are particularly focused at the outset on project planning to anticipate challenges and consider contingencies. Allowing sufficient time for project completion and adequately detailing the scope of the project are critical factors that require keen awareness and experience.
- Assigned Project Manager serves as your single point of contact
- Collaboration and transparency through shared documentation and interim reporting.
- Accountability – ITData team takes ownership of the project and results!
- One size never fits all
- Every project is customized to meet your specific needs and budget
- Information Technology Management
- Strategic Planning and Evaluation
- Application, Infrastructure and Resource Assessment
- Process Improvement
- Application Planning and Development
Have you ever heard of the “15-15 Rule”? It states that if a project is more than 15 percent over budget or 15 percent off schedule, it will likely never recoup the time or cost necessary to be considered successful.
Contact us today and let ITData assist you with the planning, implementation and execution of your next project.