Follow these easy steps below to create your own custom signature in Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click on the File >Options in ribbon on the top left hand corner and this will open the menu. Click the Options button at the bottom of this window.
- In the Options window, select the Mail tab and here you can see Signature options available (3rd option down). Click on the Signatures button and this will open up the Signatures and Stationary window.
- In the Signatures and Stationary window, Click New, and enter the name you wish to use to distinguish signature.
- In body type enter your signature and additional info you would like to add to your signature. Then click Save
- On right hand side on the signature window you can choose the option to set this email signature as your default and if you would like to include this signature with your new messages and/or replies/forwards. If you choose to add these options as your default signature it will automatically be added to all outgoing messages. You have the ability to add multiple signatures here and select which one to display. If you wish to use multiple signatures and not choose a default, then leave these options blank and select proper signature as you send out your emails. If you do want to utilize a default signature, but not wish to use it for a particular email, simply select Message from ribbon in your open email, select signature, and select the signature you chose to use.
- Once you are done, click on the OK button and you can see the signatures in action.